Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a few ideas(read post)

2 posters

Go down

I have a few ideas(read post) Empty I have a few ideas(read post)

Post by CompetitorsIdeal Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:14 pm

I have a few ideas.

Maybe you could add something like a currency where people can buy gear or clothing for their character.

CompetitorsIdeal

Back to top Go down

I have a few ideas(read post) Empty Re: I have a few ideas(read post)

Post by Ace Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:00 am

Sorry, this is not a stat-based game. All damage/defense is a 1 to 1 ratio. What that means is that the damage you take is the damage you take, and no exceptions. You can draw armors on your character if you like and make the armored character have slightly different defense rating when it is compared with the original character, but equipment just isn't built into the gameplay.

It would be the equivalent of making an equipment system for a game like Street Fighter or Super Smash Bros. and since damage is realtime, those stat alterations really shouldn't matter when you're more skilled than your opponent and can easily beat them if they didn't have them.

A stat difference in a fighting game is just a more complicated Handicap system.

To put it bluntly, it's like saying to your opponent: "I can't beat you without you being weaker than me. I might as well go beat up little girls. It's the only way I can win."

Sorry, but MUGEN ZERO is built for people who use skill and strategy to win, not wussy handicaps. I believe every victory should actually FEEL like a victory.
Ace
Ace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CompetitorsIdeal Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm

That is ok. Just a thought.

The game looks awesome anyways!

CompetitorsIdeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down